Purchase and installation of a new charging point
Only natural persons whose primary and permanent residence is in Luxembourg City and who use the appliances and equipment for private purposes are eligible.
The grant is for the purchase of a new EV charging point, installed in a duly authorised parking space in Luxembourg City, which is not open to the public and which is located inside or outside the dwelling to which it belongs.
This grant will not be awarded for:
- Installations using second-hand equipment
- Works/investments that have not been subsidised by the State
- Works/investments that have been subsidised by the State, but for which the ministerial decision specifying the amount of the State grant pre-dates the entry into force of this regulation (1 January 2022).
The City grants 50% of the amount of the State grant.
Conditions for awarding grants
The grant application must be submitted, together with all required supporting documents, within no more than than 6 months of receiving the ministerial decision specifying the amount of the State grant.
Documents to be submitted with the application
- the ministerial decision itemising the amount of the State grant;
- the applicant's bank account details.