Insulation of walls, roofs and flooring slabs, and replacement of windows and French windows
This grant application can only be submitted for homes (single-family or two-family homes or apartments) in Luxembourg City.
Subsidies for energy improvements through renovation may be granted for the following types of work:
- External insulation of walls
- Internal insulation of walls
- Insulation of grounded walls or areas without heating
- Insulation of flat or sloping roofs
- Insulation of upper-floor slabs in contact with unheated areas
- Insulation of ground-floor slabs in contact with unheated areas, the ground or the outside
- Replacement of windows and French windows
This grant will not be awarded for:
- Installations using second-hand equipment
- Work/investments which have not been subsidised by the State;
- Work/investment subsidised by the State, but for which the ministerial decision on the amount of the subsidy pre-dates the entry into force of this regulation (1 December 2022).
The City grants 50% of the amount of the State grant.
Conditions for awarding grants
The grant application must be submitted, together with all required supporting documents, within no more than than 6 months of receiving the ministerial decision specifying the amount of the State grant.
Documents to be submitted with the application
- the ministerial decision detailing the amount of the State grant;
- the applicant's bank account details.
For full details, and before submitting requests for the subsidies, please refer to the regulation of 17 October 2022.
Building inspection regulations
This construction and modification procedure is subject to the building inspection regulations!
Grant simulation tool
Use this tool to find out how much you might be eligible for. We can help you realise your project and combat climate change.