#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
The AVL route map gives a clear and structured overview of the municipal bus network in one easy-to-read map.
Click below to view the general route map or the route map for night buses (CN1–CN7).
Information on how to read the mad is provided below.
On the map, buses that travel along the same route are represented by the same coloured line in the centre of the map.
The main routes are divided into five groups:
- routes 1, 2, 4, 7, 16 and 18 serve the main axis and then continue on towards Limpertsberg or Kirchberg (Boulevard Konrad Adenauer);
- routes 3, 5, 6, 15 and 30 serve the secondary axis between the Gare district (Rocade and Place Wallis) and Avenue Monterey in the city centre, but do not connect directly to Luxembourg Central Station (Gare centrale);
- routes 13, 21, 22 and 28 travel along the central axis and continue on towards Belair or Rollingergrund via the "Charlys Gare" stop;
- routes 9, 10, 11 and 14 travel first along the central axis and then turn off toward the "Badanstalt" stop;
- T1, the tram route between Kirchberg, Luxexpo and the "Rout Bréck – Pafendall" stop.
The thickness of the lines indicates the frequency of the buses:
- on the thick lines, buses come every 5–10 minutes;
- on the thin lines, buses come every 10 minutes or more.
Inside the grey frame in the centre of the map, the roads and routes are represented to scale and are topographically correct. Outside the grey frame, the map is more condensed, making it easier to read and understand.