#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
At a glance
Other types of collection
What can be disposed of as?
Construction waste must be sorted into the following types:
- Rubble: stones, paving slabs, flagstones, bricks, roof tiles, earthenware, porcelain, ceramics, WCs, shower trays, sinks, floor tiles, earth, gravel, sand, rocks
- Plaster: gypsum, lime, plasterboard, composite plasterboard
- Hollow-core concrete: blocks and slabs (aerated concrete, autoclaved concrete sold under the brand names Ytong, Thermopierre, Hebel, Multipor, Xella, etc.)
- Plate glass: window panes, glass bricks, mirrors, wire glass, safety glass
- Insulating materials: boards, preformed polystyrene components and chips (Styropor®), glass wool and mineral wool, polyurethane foam (only clean insulating materials can be recycled)
- Cladding: flat or profiled Eternit® sheets, other materials containing asbestos (materials containing asbestos must be wrapped in plastic film for transportation. To protect your health, do not break or cut materials containing asbestos)
- Roofing materials
- PVC waste: cable sheaths, cable ducts, roller shutters, ceiling cladding
- Scrap metal: bathtubs, gutters, radiators, door frames, oil tanks, wheelbarrows, saucepans, old tools
- Old wood: construction and demolition timber, door and window frames, floorboards, beams, pallets, crates, wooden furniture
- Bulky items: carpets, plastic floor coverings, Heraklith, Skobalith, awnings, skirting boards
- Chemicals: paints, glues, detergents, etc.
Soiled insulating materials
The Recycling Centre has separate containers for home demolition, conversion, and clearance waste.
If you are planning to renovate or clear out your home, please notify the Service Hygiène IN ADVANCE to find out the best way to dispose of your waste.
Rent a large-capacity container
Large-capacity containers are designed for the separate collection of large quantities of mixed residual waste and/or recyclables such as: bulky items, paper and cardboard, old glass, scrap metal, wood, used tyres, organic garden waste, plastics, rubble.