Something for the kids ;-) This Saturday at the Cité Biblio...
The Direction Ressources humaines (Human Resources Department) is in charge of managing Luxembourg City personnel. Its main activities are as follows:
- data recording, monitoring and checking for City personnel;
- management of wages and salaries;
- application of legal and regulatory provisions relating to personnel;
- work time management; and
- management of career brackets and promotions.
Development of human potential
- recruitment management (internal and external);
- management of changes and promotions;
- management of education: identification of needs, preparation of training plans, implementation of training programmes and evaluation of results, establishment of learning accounts; and
- recruitment and educational follow-up.
Prevention, health and diversity
- prevention of psychosocial issues and occupational illnesses;
- organisation of medical exams (recruitment and periodic testing);
- monitoring of occupational strengths and weaknesses, internal reclassification; and
- monitoring diversity at work and taking action to improve it.
The DRH also acts as a partner for the municipal departments on a whole series of initiatives, projects, and human resources problems.