#DigitalÉimaischen #DigitalIKI If you have videos/images of...
Set a date
To set a date for your waste collection, please get in touch with the Service Hygiène (contact details below).
The waste will generally be collected within five working days of making your request.
For all on-demand collections
- Residential collections of this kind are free of charge.
- Waste may be collected Monday to Friday (except for public holidays), between 6:00 and 14:00.
- By 6:00 on the agreed date, the waste must be put out on the pavement or at the edge of your property ready for loading, without hindering or posing a danger to passers-by.
For bulky waste
- Bulky items must be no larger than 3 m³. For larger volumes, please contact the Service Hygiène by telephone.
- Containers filled with residual waste do not count as bulky waste and will not be collected.
For garden waste
- Garden waste must be put out in open containers or bags, which may not weigh more than 25 kg. Branches, bush and hedge clippings must be tied up in manageable bundles no more than 1.50 m long and weighing no more than 25 kg. The branches put out for collection may be no thicker than 10 cm.
- Empty containers and bags will be left on the roadside for re-use.
If you are planning to renovate or clear out your home, please notify the Service Hygiène in advance to find out the best way to dispose of your bulky items.