At a glance
Education and experience
- 1992 – Secondary school graduation diploma B classic at Lycée Michel Rodange Luxembourg
- 1992–2004 – Vordiplom (undergraduate degree) in Trier (Germany), bachelor's degree, graduate degree and doctorate (PhD) in Systematic Theology (Rome, Italy)
- 2010–2011 – Zertifikat in Nachhaltiger Entwicklungszusammenarbeit in Kaiserslautern, Germany (partly done by distance learning)
- 2016 – "A life of happiness and fulfilment" certificate, Coursera (distance learning)
- 1999–2010 – Priest for the Catholic church of Luxembourg in Rome and Esch-sur-Alzette (specific responsibilities: youth pastor at local, regional and national levels for the "Pimp my church" project, teacher)
- 2011–2017 – Director of projects for the volunteer division at Young Caritas Luxembourg (the Caritas Luxembourg programme for young volunteers in the social sector), informal coordinator of the "Young Caritas in Europe" network.
- 2016 – European citizen's prize for Luxembourg
- Member of the Christian Social People's Party (CSV) party since 2016
- Member of the municipal council of Luxembourg City since 4 December 2017
- Chair of the sport and leisure commission
- Vice-Chair of the social action, health and seniors commission
- Member of the school Commission
- Member of the board of directors of "Wheels up ASBL."
- Member of the board of directors of "ONGD Guiden a Scouten fir eng Welt"
- Member of the board of directors of "Erwuessebildung ASBL"
- Lecturer (theology, philosophy, social issues)
- Author of the book "Situation und Botschaft" (De Gruyter, Berlin 2012)
- Sports, painting, reading, film, travel