Ahoy, matey! The City's model sailboats will return to the P...
Within the municipality, the Cellule développement économique et commercial – DEC (Economic and Commercial Development Unit) fulfils several functions:
- The primary mission of the Cellule développement économique et commercial is to serve as a point of contact for information and advice for companies and individuals interested in setting up a business in Luxembourg.
- It offers personalised assistance, tailored to individual needs, whether you plan to open a store or start a business in Luxembourg.
- If needed, it can also provide information and refer you to the appropriate departments in the municipal administration or to existing organisations that support businesses.
Applications and conditions
On this page, you will find all the information you need about rental costs, the terms and conditions of rental, and the application form.
LetzShop: become a vendor
The e-commerce platform will be an online shop that brings together vendors from all over the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg on one site. It will enable them to gain...
Opening a shop or business
Resources available when opening a business or shop, placement of signs, interior and exterior fixtures, and related municipal regulations
Pop-up store no. 38
Detailed information about the space at 38, rue Philippe II.
Pop-up store no. 40
Detailed information for the space at 40, rue Philippe II.
Rent a pop-op store
Open your pop-up store or show room in one of the two spaces available in the heart of the city.
Support and assistance for businesses
Assistance and advice for businesses of all sizes and sectors when they set up operations in Luxembourg City.
Luxembourg City has much to offer: it's a European capital with an excellent quality of life, a strong economic centre, and a skilled, multilingual population. ...
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Start a new search here
À lire aussi...
View our latest publicationsView
What are you looking for?
No results found
We're sorry: no results were found for your search criteria.
We recommend that you:
- Check the spelling of your search terms
- Add more keywords to increase the number of hits
- Try other keywords