From 28/02 (14:00) to 31/10 inclusive, there will be a numbe...
As part of the effort to simplify the administrative procedures that usually require a visit to the Bierger-Center at Place Guillaume II, residents can now complete some of them online using their computer, tablet or smartphone.
Our online services:
- Register a change of residence (moving from another Luxembourg municipality or within Luxembourg City / moving abroad) – also available via MyGuichet.lu
- Request various certificates (also available via MyGuichet.lu) or copies of birth, marriage and death certificates
- Apply for the Chèque-Service Accueil (childcare voucher system)
- Register to vote (only via MyGuichet.lu)
- Apply for a postal vote (also available via MyGuichet.lu)
- Get a parking permit
These online services are part of the project to transform the capital into a smart city that uses cutting-edge technology to provide residents with innovative solutions in a number of areas such as mobility, housing, the environment, safety and education.