The Luxembourg City Film Festival has started its hybrid edi...
A statement of work must be requested from the mayor for the following (see article 57.2.1 of the Luxembourg City Building Regulations [Règlement sur les bâtisses de la Ville de Luxembourg]):
- major indoor maintenance;
- facade repair, except for buildings in a conservation area – [SPR] ;
- roof repair, except for buildings in a conservation area – [SPR] ;
- repair of entrances, low walls and boundaries, except for buildings in a conservation area – [SPR];
- temporary installation of advertising media.
The statement of work must be sent in writing to the mayor at least ten days before work begins.
Conservation areas / listed building groups (ensembles sensibles)
A building permit is required for any work undertaken on the exterior of a building in a conservation area, including facade restoration and roof repair.