The Infobus point is your first port of call for information about mass transit, whether you want to know about the Luxembourg City bus network or the national public transport system.
Here, you can get information and advice about:
- the bus network and the general public transport system,
- the city's various bus lines,
- planning your journeys,
- the "Call-a-Bus" door-to-door service,
- lost and found items, and
- our digital tools (website and app) where you can view real-time bus departures.
A range of printed material containing all network-related information, including timetable leaflets, is also available.
Suggestions and complaints
If you have any suggestions or complaints, you can either fill in the form below, call 4796-2975 or visit the Infobus space.