Something for the kids ;-) This Saturday at the Cité Biblio...
The fees for participating in the courses organised by the Service Sports (Sport Department) have been set by the municipal council, and are listed in the City of Luxembourg's Tax Regulations (Règlement-Taxe).
The full season pass ("passeport adulte" or "passeport seniors") provides access to all courses (in the adult or seniors programme, respectively) for a given season. Please note that even with this pass, registration is required for courses that only allow a limited number of participants.
To be able to take part in the aquatic activities organised in the city's public pools, participants must purchase an entry ticket at the pool entrance (Bonnevoie and Badanstalt pools) or the Bierger-Center. The ordinary rate for municipal pools applies.
Classes may be changed during the season depending on availability.
It is also possible to cancel your enrolment in a class, although fees can only be refunded upon presenting a medical certificate attesting to an inability to participate in the classes, and will be prorated based on the number of months elapsed since the start of the season.
If you wish to change or cancel a class, please inform the Service Sports in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org or 5, rue de l'Abattoir, L-1111 Luxembourg).
Changes to classes due to the sports hall in Cessange being closed
- A1721 Restorative Fitness → Monday from 20:00 to 21:00 at the sports hall in Gasperich*
- B3524 Sports for Seniors & Gentle Fitness → Wednesday from 18:00 to 19:00 at the sports hall in Gasperich* (instead of 17:00 to 18:00 at the sports hall in Cessange)
- J4215 & J4216 Zumba Kids & Zumba Fitness → Thursday from 14:00 to 16:00 at the sports hall in Gasperich* (instead of 14:15 to 16:15 at the sports hall in Cessange)
*Hall Omnisports Gasperich: 4, rue G. Rossini
Full courses :
A1005, A1020, A1111, A1322, A1921, A2111, A2315, A2434, A3120, A3211, A3529,A3530, A3706, A4020, A4100, A5110, A5211, A5220, A5402, A5324, A6100 and A6300
B2000, B2006, B3024, B3599, B3600, B4000, B4006, B4004, B4114, B5224, B5013 and B5020
Registration and related documents
Registration for the 2019–2020 season will be available to the public from 23 September 2019.
Please note that for people who took classes during the 2018–2019 season:
Luxembourg City residents who were previously registered will receive the new Sports pour tous schedule and registration forms by post between 9 and 15 September 2019.
Residents of other municipalities who were previously registered will receive the new Sports pour tous schedule and registration forms by post between 16 and 20 September 2019.
Other additional information
- Participation is at your own risk.
- Appropriate sports attire is required.
- Participants are asked to be on time and to change in the locker rooms.