Ahoy, matey! The City's model sailboats will return to the P...
Flea market at Place Guillaume II
The flea market is a second-hand market held at Place Guillaume II or on Avenue de la Gare on the first Sunday of each month from April to October. These are great days for a shopping trip to the city, as a number of stores in the centre are open too.
Dates and times
- 7 July,
- 4 August,
- 1 September
- and 6 October
Registration and stall reservations
Note: new rules apply!
Participation in the flea market is reserved for private individuals who want to sell things from their own household. The sale of animals, food and drink, and items prohibited by Luxembourg law is strictly forbidden.
- Registration opens one month in advance: applications are accepted between the first and the tenth of the month preceding the flea market for which you wish to register. Applications submitted outside of these dates will not be considered.
- Priority is given to residents of Luxembourg City and are allocated in order of receipt of applications.
- No one individual may reserve more than one stall per flea market.
- The municipal authorities will provide one table to display the items on sale and two benches per spot.
- Participation is free!
- Between the 11th and the 20th day preceding the flea market, selected applicants will receive a letter confirming their participation.
Applications must be submitted using the form below.
Applicants are asked to familiarise themselves with the terms and conditions governing vendor participation and the setting up of stalls.