#CityOpenAirCinemawithOrange Et ass nach net ze spéit fir e...
The Service Biens communaux et aménagement foncier (Municipal Property and Land Development Department) has several duties within the municipality, such as:
- Advice and information about Luxembourg City real estate property
- Land development and urban reparcelling
- Real estate agreements (private municipal property)
- Land acquisitions, sales and exchanges
- Establishment of special real property rights (perpetual leases, superficies rights, easements)
- Leasing of land
- Leasing of buildings (in particular commercial premises)
- Leasing of affordable housing
- Sale of affordable housing (perpetual lease)
- representation of the City of Luxembourg as property owner.
Leasing a garden plot
Municipal land for growing produce and flowers and chapters of the Ligue CTF.
Opening a shop or business
Resources available when opening a business or shop, placement of signs, interior and exterior fixtures, and related municipal regulations
Purchasing property from the City of Luxembourg
Range of modern and affordable urban housing options, for a diverse population that includes young households as well as families with several children.
Renting property from the City of Luxembourg
Luxembourg City owns 26 housing units in different neighbourhoods and, as new construction projects are completed, more units will become available in the futur...