#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
During your trip
- Greet your driver when boarding the bus
- Board the bus at the front to buy your ticket, and have your fare ready.
- Press the STOP button before reaching your destination
Make room for other passengers
- Take off your backpack when standing in the aisle.
- Stand clear of the doors
- Don't rush in: let passengers off first
Common courtesy on the bus
- Priority seating: offer your seat to elderly passengers
- Priority seating: offer your seat to pregnant passengers
- Please keep your feet off the seats
- One seat per person: your bags don't need a seat
- Don't sit by yourself in an aisle seat: make room for other passengers.
Keep the noise down
- Please keep your voice down when talking on the bus.
- Keep down the noise: no loud music, no videos or noisy conversation.
- Before exiting, make sure you haven't left anything behind
- No littering. Don't leave your trash on the bus.