#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
At a glance
Buses on the City Night Bus network will run when restaurants and cafés are once again permitted to remain open after midnight.
The City Night Bus service operates every Friday and Saturday evening until 3:30.
Thanks to our night buses, you can easily get around the city without having to worry about parking. Cafés, restaurants, theatres, cinemas, pubs, night clubs and discotheques – just hop on the bus and you'll be there in no time.
The City Night Bus leaves every 15 to 30 minutes and operates on 7 routes.
The 7 night-bus lines
City Night Bus line CN1 serves the Ville-Haute, Hollerich, Gare, Clausen, Neudorf and Cents districts, as well as the Glacis and Bouillon car parks. Buses leave every 15 minutes from 21:30 to 3:30.
Buses on lines CN2, CN3, CN4, CN5, CN6 and CN7 leave every 30 minutes from 00:30 and 3:30.
- CN2: Bonnevoie-Nord, Gasperich, Cessange (formerly CN3)
- CN3: Bonnevoie-Sud, Hamm, Pulvermühl
- CN4: Kirchberg, Weimershof
- CN5: Kirchberg, Weimerskirch, Mühlenbach, Rollingergrund
- CN6: Eich, Beggen, Dommeldange
- CN7: Limpertsberg, Merl, Belair (formerly CN2)
Other night bus services
Visit mobiliteit.lu for more information on other night bus services.