#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
"Call-a-Bus" is a door-to-door transport service. Please bear in mind that the point of departure and destination must be within Luxembourg City.
The new terms and conditions of use, stated below, will be effective as of 1 March 2020.
Terms and conditions
To use the "Call-a-Bus" service, you must
- be a Luxembourg City resident;
- be at least 70 years of age; and
- have signed up using the form below and accepted the general terms and conditions of use.
Registration and customer card
To register for this service, please fill out the form below or go to our Infobus space (Place d'Armes, Cercle Cité building), which is open Monday to Saturday from 8:00 to 18:00 (as of 2 March 2020).
Once you've registered, you will get your very own customer card, which you must show to the driver before getting on the bus.
After filling out the form online, click on "Generate PDF", print and sign it, and then send it to the Service Autobus (Bus Department).
Call 4796-4797 (on working days) at least 45 minutes before you want to be picked up. Bookings can be made up to three weeks before the required date. Please state the number on your customer card when making a booking.
No more than five return trips can be booked at the same time.
The prices applicable as of 1 March 2020 are as follows:
- Per customer and per trip: €6
- For each additional person on the same trip: €3
- Trip not cancelled in time: €6
- Customer is more than 10 minutes late: €6
- Cancellation of a trip (charged after the eighth cancellation in a month): €2
Monthly invoices are paid by direct debit. Failure to pay may result in the service being suspended until the outstanding amount has been paid.
For more information, please call the City's Service Autobus on 4796-3724 or send an email to email@example.com.