#solidarity #shops A big THANK YOU to all the merchants who...
Civil registry extracts
It is possible to request extracts of official documents recorded in the civil registry.
The following are issued by the civil register:
- extracts of birth certificates;
- extracts of death certificates;
- extracts of marriage certificates;
- extracts of divorce certificates.
When requesting these documents from the civil register in person, you must bring an official identity document.
Extracts of the following civil registry documents may be ordered over our website:
- certificates for births after 1923;
- marriage certificates;
- death certificates.