Ahoy, matey! The City's model sailboats will return to the P...
British & Irish Film Festival Luxembourg 2019
This year, the British & Irish Film Season reaches its 10th anniversary. With this milestone, it has rebranded as the British & Irish Film Festival Luxembourg and has a new logo.
This year’s festival takes place from Friday 13 to Saturday 21 September 2019 at the Cinémathèque, Ciné Utopia and Kinepolis-Kirchberg. As in previous years, this 10th anniversary festival will have actors, directors, producers and script-writers over for post-screening Q&As where audiences can ask questions and discover the stories behind the making of the films.
The screenings at the Cinémathèque are (provisionally) to include:
- A Vintage Evening, featuring Chariots of Fire (1981) and, as a contribution to the 10th anniversary, the Cinémathèque’s screening of a vintage print of Educating Rita (1983)
- A Documentary Double Bill, featuring Alcock and Brown, the True Story and The Man Who Wanted to Fly
- Robert the Bruce, the sequel to the smash hit Braveheart (1995)
- How to Fake a War, a comedy drama about fake news
- Hurt by Paradise, a poetic drama
- The Amber Light, a documentary about Whisky and its history
Agenda et billetterie
Alcock & Brown - The True Story (Bifilmf...
The Man Who Wanted To Fly (Bifilmfestiva...
The Spirit of the Game (Bifilmfestival)
The Grandisons (Bifilmfestival)
Chariots of Fire (Bifilmfestival)
Educating Rita (Bifilmfestival)
Hurt by Paradise (Bifilmfestival)
Never Grow Old (Bifilmfestival)