Skip to main content
menu

Festival of lights

The City of Luxembourg and the Luxembourg City Tourist Office present Winterlights: a festival of lights that transforms the heart of the thousand-year-old City of Luxembourg into an enchanted winter wonderland with its Christmas markets, street entertainers, exhibitions, shows and concerts.

Dates, times and locations

Dates

Dates for 2019 will be published in due course.

Opening times

From 11:00 to 21:00.

Locations

Throughout Luxembourg City

Information

Respect for the environment

During the Yuletide, only energy-efficient light bulbs are used to illuminate the city. This helps reduce electricity consumption by 97%. The remaining 3% is provided by green energy.

Contact details

Petit Passage

9, rue Chimay
L-2090 Luxembourg

Opening hours

Monday–Friday

8:00–12:00 and 13:00–17:00