Carnival celebrations of yesteryear 🥳...
The next meeting of the municipal council will be held at City Hall on Monday, 24 February 2020, at 14:30, to discuss the following matters:
1. Questions asked by municipal councillors
2. Traffic: permanent amendments to the traffic regulations – temporary regulations – confirmation of temporary regulations – decision.
3. Agreements: transfers of title – waiver of pre-emption rights – 2019 burial plots – miscellaneous – approval.
4. Acceptance of a donation – decision.
5. Tax regulation:
- Chapter B-1 Bonnevoie cultural centre
- Chapter H-1 – Bus – repeal
- New Chapter H-1 – On-demand bus services – The "Rollibus" and "Call-a-bus" services within the framework of free public transport as of March 2020
6. Item added to the agenda by Councillor François Benoy: Amendments to the traffic code regarding road use by cyclists, which entered into force on 1 May 2018 – measures to be taken in Luxembourg City – vote.
7. Item added to the agenda by Councillor François Benoy: Transformation of Rue Notre-Dame – vote.
8. Creation/elimination of positions: decision.
9. Office social (Social Welfare Office): personnel matters – opinion.
10. Municipal hospices: personnel matters – opinion.
11. Personnel matters: appointments – reduction of probationary work periods (service provisoire) – extension of probationary work periods (service provisoire) – resignations – decision.