#lastchanceHave you been to the TOTO exhibition yet? If not,...
The next meeting of the municipal council will be held at City Hall on Monday, 1 March 2021, at 14:30, to discuss the following matters.
1. Questions asked by municipal councillors.
2. Traffic: permanent amendments to the traffic regulations – confirmation of temporary regulations – decision.
3. Agreements: rights of way – lease – 2020 burial plot management – miscellaneous – approval.
4. Work estimate:
- Final project for the construction of a residential building with 12 units at 81, Rue Auguste Liesch – approval.
- Final project for the construction of a residential building with 7 units at 76–90, Rue du Grünewald – approval.
- Final project for the construction of terraced housing consisting of four two-family homes at 22-28, Rue des Celtes – approval.
5. Town planning:
- Proposal by the Minister for Culture (Ministre de la Culture) to classify a number of the buildings located on the "Hollerecher Schluechhaus" site (5, Rue de l'Abattoir) as national monuments – opinion.
- Proposal by the Minister for Culture (Ministre de la Culture) to classify the manor house located at 14, Avenue Marie-Thérèse as a national monument – opinion.
- PAP "Im Gründchen – phase 2" in Luxembourg-Cessange – decision.
- Subdivision of land (Art. 29 of the law on municipal development) – decision.
6. 2019 environmental report and 2020 environmental action plan – presentation.
7. Allocation of special grants – decision.
8. Legal affairs: authorisations to initiate legal proceedings – decision.
9. Item added to the agenda by Councillor François Benoy (déi Gréng): Decentralisation and optimisation of the low-threshold services and facilities for drug addicts in Luxembourg City – presentation.
10. Item added to the agenda by Councillors Claudine Konsbruck (CSV) and Héloîse Bock (DP): Follow-up on the discussions and recommendations concerning social, hygiene and safety measures in the Gare and Bonnevoie districts.
11. Municipal hospices: personnel matters – opinion.
12. Office social (Social welfare office): personnel matters – opinion.
Where possible, the files are available to municipal council members as soon as they receive this agenda, and can be consulted online (council platform).