#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
Cultural institutions reopened to the public on Thursday, 14 May and Monday, 18 May 2020, subject to the observance of the public-health measures and rules currently in force (2-metre social distancing, compulsory face masks). Opening hours are as follows:
The two municipal museums: Lëtzebuerg City Museum and Villa Vauban
- Opened on Thursday, 14 May 2020.
- Open to the public since Monday, 18 May 2020, Monday to Friday, 7:30–12:30 and 13:00–17:00.
- By appointment only (no more than two visitors at a time).
- Face masks and gloves must be worn in the Photothèque.
- Contact: T: 4796 4700, E: email@example.com
Cité Bibliothèque (City Library)
- Open to the public since Tuesday, 19 May 2020, Tuesday to Saturday, 10:00–17:30.
- Procedures should be carried out online where possible (especially to select books to borrow): a-z.lu
- The library will only be accepting returns of borrowed books and lending books out. Visitors will not be able to browse the books on site.
- Internet access and reading rooms are unavailable until further notice.
- Contact: T: 4796 2732, E: firstname.lastname@example.org