#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
- Residents are asked to limit their waste to that generated from normal everyday life.
- Please adhere to the collection calendar and put your bins out only on the relevant day.
- Distribution points where residents can pick up their Valorlux bags are currently closed.
- In light of this, Valorlux has set up a shop on their website where you can order bags.
- Bags are also available at the following address: Rocade de Bonnevoie building 3, rue du Laboratoire L-1911 Luxembourg (Monday to Friday, 7:00–17:00).
- Please note that Valorlux bags are only collected every two weeks, unlike other curbside collections, which take place every week. Do not leave any waste in public spaces on days when no collections are scheduled.
- Please note that any abandonment, dumping or uncontrolled disposal of waste is prohibited and subject to criminal prosecution. This also applies to waste left next to or in the vicinity of public containers.
- Bins will continue to be replaced/picked up, but it may take longer than usual.
- You can still ask to have your bins cleaned. All request will be processed as quickly as possible. We will then send you the date on which they will be cleaned.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, the Recycling Centre on Route d'Arlon will be open from 10:00–16:00. From Saturday 16 May 2020, it will also be open on Saturdays from 10:00 to 16:00 (last entry at 15:45). The Second Hand Shop is closed until further notice.
- Visitors must apply the protective measures (social distancing, no physical contact, compulsory face masks when on site, etc.).
- No more than 12 vehicles will be permitted on site.
- Vehicles arriving on site must have no more than two occupants. Ideally, there should only be one person per vehicle.
- The maximum daily quantity per vehicle is 1 m.
- To prevent overcrowding at the site, residents are reminded to thoroughly separate their waste beforehand.
- Garden waste will not be accepted at the Recycling Centre. Residents are asked to use the free curbside collection service (call 4796 3640 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- For collections of bulky waste, residents are asked to use the free on-demand curbside collection service (call 4796 3640 or send an email to email@example.com).
While the Service Hygiène will make every effort to collect waste as quickly as possible, it is highly likely that waiting times will be longer than usual. We therefore kindly ask for your understanding.
Reminder of instructions for the collection of bulky waste:
- On collection day, bulky waste must be put out on the pavement or at the edge of your property ready for loading.
- Any uncollected waste must be removed immediately.
- Click here to see what can be disposed of as waste.
Woody garden waste
Residents can place an order for collection by calling 4796 3640 (Monday to Friday, 8:00–16:00) or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waste will be collected by the Service Hygiène to the extent of its capabilities.
Reminder of instructions for the collection of woody garden waste:
- Organic garden waste must be placed in open containers or bags (do not use disposable plastic bags).
- Full bags or containers must not exceed 15 kg.
- Branches, bush and hedge clippings must be tied up in manageable bundles no more than 1.50 m long and weighing no more than 15 kg.
- The branches put out for collection may be no thicker than 10 cm.
Grass clippings (only) will be taken away with weekly collections of organic waste, either via the brown bin (to place an order, send an email to email@example.com; for more information, call 4796-3640), or in another container weighing no more than 15 kg (please do not use disposable plastic bags).