#engStadfirjiddereen #unevillepourtous #acityforall...
Travelling during off-peak hours
The bus schedules are organised so as to provide as many connections as possible during off-peak hours (Mondays to Fridays before 6:00 and after 20:00; Saturdays before 8:00 and after 20:00; and all day Sunday).
Timed transfers: groups A and B
Timed transfer bus lines are divided into two groups: group A and group B. All lines in the same group arrive at the "Hamilius" or "Monterey" bus stops at the same time and wait for 4 to 5 minutes before continuing their journey toward their terminus. During this time, passengers can easily change buses and continue their trip on another line.
- Group A lines arriving in the city centre at 5 and 35 minutes past the hour: 1, 2, 4, 5 and 21
- Group B lines arriving in the city centre at 20 and 50 minutes past the hour: 15, 18 and 30
Timed transfers take place during off-peak hours, i.e.:
- Mondays to Fridays before 6:00 and after 20:00,
- Saturdays before 8:00 and after 20:00, and
- Sundays and public holidays (all day).