The City of Luxembourg is currently carrying out upgrade works on Rue de Trèves and Rue de Cents.
Commencement of work: March 2021
Planned duration: 15 months
Planned completion: May 2022
What is the current traffic situation?
For vehicular traffic:
The affected sections will be closed off to traffic, one by one, as the project progresses. Pedestrian access and access for emergency services will be guaranteed throughout the duration of the works. Vehicular access to private property will be maintained as long as physically possible.
For businesses and deliveries:
The City of Luxembourg will try to ensure access for deliveries to local businesses throughout the duration of the works.
As construction progresses, the traffic constrictions will change.
Your home utility connections
- As part of the construction project, Luxembourg City representatives and private contractors will visit residents' homes
- to assess the condition of their existing connections.
- If you wish to have your existing connections replaced, please inform the City representatives during this on-site inspection.
If you have any problems with your gas, water or communications networks, please contact the services below, which are open 24/7:
- Service Eaux – Tel: 4796-2883
- Creos Électricité – Tel: 8002-9900
- Creos Gaz – Tel: 8007-3001
- Post Luxembourg – Tel: 8002-8004
- Eltrona – Tel: 499 466 888
Contacts for this work site
Creos Luxembourg Gaz
VDL – Construction mediators