Ahoy, matey! The City's model sailboats will return to the P...
At a glance
Education and experience
- Primary school in Affoltern-am-Albis, canton of Zürich (Switzerland)
- Secondary studies and office automation training at the Emile Mayrisch Centre of Fondation Kräizbierg (EDIFF)
- "Lifelong-learning" programme at CSL
- Secretary at the professional training centre of Fondation Kräizbierg (sheltered workshop/1995–2000)
- Telephone operator for the toll-free hotline of the Government Communications Centre (Centre de Communications du Gouvernement –CCG) (2000–2006 for 32 hours per week)
- Union consultant with the Disabled Workers Department of OGB-L (2003–2011 for 8 hours a week, and since 2011 for 32 hours a week)
POLITICAL AND TRADE UNION EXPERIENCE
- Founding member of déi Lénk ("The Left" political party)
- Founding member of the Disabled Workers' Department of the OGB-L
- Founding member of Nëmme Mat Eis! ASBL (non-profit organisation)
- Active member of several organisations which defend the rights of people with special needs
Fishkeeping, myrmecophily, photography, RC models, reading, film, PC games, travel, and much more... quite passionate about life's opportunities in general.