#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
Schools, foyers scolaires and crèches
The city's schools, foyers scolaires and crèches reopened on 25 May 2020.
The Service Crèches (Crèche Department) reopened to the public on 25 May 2020.
Telephone-based psychological support
Families with children enrolled in municipal foyers scolaires and crèches can request telephone-based counselling with a psychologist from our psychological support team.
To arrange a conversation via telephone, please call 4796-3069 (Monday to Friday, 9:00–11:00).
Please note that this is simply a form of support and does not constitute therapy.
Advice for parents
- Create a daily routine and draw up a weekly agenda (set hours for home schooling, games and fun activities).
- Set realistic objectives without putting added pressure on yourself.
- Where possible, set up a quiet work area (ideally, a room where there is no distraction from a television/radio).
- If you are working from home, set fixed hours when you are unavailable.
- Limit screen time (smartphone, tablet, video games, etc.).
- Set rules for the entire family and get the children involved in daily chores (preparing meals, clearing the table, laundry, cleaning, etc.).
- Take breaks and do an activity (play with your children, do some exercise, go out for a walk, etc.).
Other support services
- kannerdoheem.lu (some simple tips to help you cope with confinement)
- Kannerjugendtelefon (Tel.: 116 111)
- Elterentelefon (Tel.: 26 56 05 55)
- SOS Détresse (Tel.: 45 45 45)
- Psycho-Sozial Helpline CePAS (8002 9090) for parents, children and teachers
- Helpline of the support team for pupils with special educational needs (ESEB) (Tel.: 621 880 215)