#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
Mandatory use of masks
Situation since Monday, 25 May
On Monday, 25 May 2020, the City's buses started running according to a new temporary timetable that takes into account the gradual easing of lockdown and an increase in passenger numbers.
On weekdays, Sundays and public holidays, buses on most lines run according to the timetable that applied before lockdown measures were introduced.
- Monday–Friday: 1, 2, 3/30, 4, 5/6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 15, 16, 21, 25, 27, 28, 29, 70 and the City Shopping Bus
- Saturdays: 1, 2, 4, 5/6, 7, 9, 10/11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 and the City Shopping Bus
- Sundays and public holidays: usual timetable on all lines
The usually applicable timetable for the following AVL lines is changed as follows:
- On Saturdays, line 3 will only run between Howald and Hamilius.
- Buses on lines 8 and 12 (Monday–Saturday) and lines 19, 20 and 23 (Monday–Friday) will run every 30 minutes instead of every 20 minutes.
- Additional bus services on lines 10/11 and 26 will not run during peak times.
- Buses on lines 15 (Saturdays) and 24 (Monday–Friday) will run every 30 minutes instead of every 15 minutes.
- Buses on line 20 (Monday–Friday) will run every 30 minutes instead of every 15 minutes.
- Instead of the increased service on lines 17, 18 and 22, buses will run every 10 minutes.
- Lines 19 (Saturdays), 31, 32 and 33, the Shuttle Gare, the City Shuttle (self-driving shuttle) and the City Night Bus lines remain suspended for the time being.
Please note that because buses are not calling at "Hamilius Quai 2", there are no timed transfers on lines 1, 2, 18 and 30. This means that journeys between the respective final stops ("Kirchberg, Luxexpo entrée sud" and "Limpertsberg, Lycée Michel Lucius") and Hamilius will take slightly longer.
The Service Autobus (Bus Department) wishes to remind you that a mask must be worn when travelling on public transport.
Since Monday, 4 May 2020, the City's Service Enseignement (Education Department) has been running school buses for pupils attending secondary schools and technical secondary schools.
Buses on lines 92, 93, 94 and 96 will go to the Limpertsberg campus according to their usual timetable. Buses on lines 71–76 and 78 will also go to the Geesseknäppchen campus according to their usual timetable. Buses on lines 72, 73, 74 and 75 will return to the Geesseknäppchen campus at 12:50.
Buses on lines 81, 83, 86 and 88 going to European School I in Kirchberg will run from Monday, 25 May 2020. Buses to the school will run according to the usual timetable, and return journeys will leave every day (Monday–Friday) at 13:15.
The vel'OH! bikes can still be used as an alternative way of getting around.
Please ensure to adopt the hygiene practices recommended by the Ministry of Health (Ministère de la Santé) when using the bikes.
The tram schedule has been adapted, and the tram is running every 15–20 minutes from Monday to Saturday.
Special transport services
The "Call-a-Bus" and "Rollibus" services will operate as normal, unless otherwise stated.
Measures to protect bus drivers
In collaboration with national public-transport operators, the following preventive measures have been introduced.
To prevent bus drivers from coming into contact with passengers, the front doors will be kept closed and a partition installed inside the vehicle.
Passengers are therefore asked to use the other doors to get on and off the bus.