#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
No mask, no entry
Summer timetable for the bus network (since 20 July)
Given that there are usually fewer passengers over the summer period, a summer timetable will apply from Monday, 20 July to Wednesday, 12 September 2020 inclusive.
Details of the changes:
- The normal timetable (Monday–Saturday) applies to the following lines: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 13, 14, 16, 21, 27, 28, 30 and 31.
- Line 3 is only running between Howald and Hamilius. Passengers can then take line 30 to get to Limpertsberg.
- Line 4 is only running between Leudelange and Hamilius. Passengers can then take line 2 to get to Limpertsberg.
- The route of line 7 has been changed in Bonnevoie. The final stop has been moved from Place Jeanne d'Arc to Boulevard Robert Baden-Powell. Line 7 now calls at "Wisestrooss", "Jean Jacoby", "Chalop" and "Baden-Powell".
- Buses on lines 8 and 12 (Monday–Saturday) will run every 30 minutes instead of every 20 minutes.
- Buses on line 15 (Saturday) will run every 20 minutes instead of every 15 minutes.
- Buses on lines 17 and 18 (Monday–Friday) will run every 10 minutes.
- Buses on lines 22 and 29 (Monday–Friday) will run every 15 minutes.
- Buses on lines 10, 11, 24 and 26 (Monday–Friday) will run every 20 minutes.
- Buses on lines 19, 20, 23 and 25 (Monday–Friday) will run every 30 minutes. Buses on line 19 will not run on Saturdays.
- The timetable for line 70 has been changed.
- Buses will not run on lines 32 and 33, and there will be no Shuttle Gare service. In the area of Bonnevoie-Steekaul, line 32 is replaced by line 7 (see above).
Please note that buses on the City Night Bus network will run when restaurants and cafés are once again permitted to stay open past midnight.
The vel'OH! bikes can still be used as an alternative way of getting around.
Please ensure to adopt the hygiene practices recommended by the Ministry of Health (Ministère de la Santé) when using the bikes.
The timetable has been adapted, and trams are running every 7–15 minutes from Monday to Sunday.
Special transport services
The "Call-a-Bus" and "Rollibus" services will operate as normal, unless otherwise stated.
Measures to protect bus drivers
In collaboration with national public-transport operators, the following preventive measures have been introduced.
To prevent bus drivers from coming into contact with passengers, the front doors will be kept closed and a partition installed inside the vehicle.
Passengers are therefore asked to use the other doors to get on and off the bus.