#muerbelsmillen #3D Take a virtual tour of the Muerbelsmill...
No mask, no entry
Buses running according to a new temporary timetable
Since Sunday, 13 September 2020, buses have been running according to a new temporary timetable. This timetable, which will apply until further notice, has been adapted in line with current passenger numbers, which are still below normal levels. Please note that the timetable for Sundays and public holidays remains unchanged.
Details of the changes:
- Buses on lines 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 13, 14, 16, 21, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31 will run according to the usual Monday–Saturday timetable.
- On Saturdays, buses on line 3 will only run between Howald and Hamilius. Passengers can then take line 30 to get to Limpertsberg.
- On Saturdays, buses on line 4 will only run between Leudelange and Hamilius. Passengers can then take line 2 to get to Limpertsberg.
- Buses on lines 8 and 12 (Monday–Saturday) will run every 30 minutes instead of every 20 minutes.
- Buses on line 15 (Saturday) will run every 20 minutes instead of every 15 minutes.
- Buses on lines 17, 18 and 22 (Monday–Friday) will run every 10 minutes.
- Buses on lines 10, 11, 24 and 26 (Monday–Friday) will run every 20 minutes.
- Buses on lines 19, 20, 23 and 25 (Monday–Friday) will run every 30 minutes. Buses on line 19 will not run on Saturdays.
- The timetable for lines 7 and 70 has been changed.
- Buses will not run on lines 32 and 33, and there will be no Shuttle Gare service. In the area of Bonnevoie-Steekaul, line 32 is replaced by line 7 (see above).
- Please note that buses on the City Night Bus network will run when restaurants and cafés are once again permitted to remain open after midnight.
More buses on certain AVL lines
- Line 12:
- "Celtes" – "Parc de l’Europe": 7:25–9:25 and 15:10–16:25
- "Parc de l’Europe" – "Celtes": 7:08–9:08 and 16:38–18:08
- Line 15:
- "Hamm, Kierch" to "Bouillon Quai 3": 15:29
- Line 23:
- "Gare Centrale Quai 102" – "L. T. de Bonnevoie Quai 2": 6:41–8:41
- "L. T. de Bonnevoie Quai 2" – "Gare Centrale Quai 6": 14:59–16:59
- Line 24:
- "Bouillon Quai 1C" to "Centre Hospitalier": 7:12
The vel'OH! bikes can still be used as an alternative way of getting around.
Please ensure to adopt the hygiene practices recommended by the Ministry of Health (Ministère de la Santé) when using the bikes.
The timetable has been adapted, and trams are running every 7–15 minutes from Monday to Sunday.
Special transport services
The "Call-a-Bus" and "Rollibus" services will operate as normal, unless otherwise stated.
Measures to protect bus drivers
In collaboration with national public-transport operators, the following preventive measures have been introduced.
To prevent drivers from coming into contact with passengers, the front doors will be kept closed and a partition put up inside the bus.
Passengers are therefore asked to use the other doors to get on and off the bus.